BOX OFFICE HOURS:
Tuesday - Saturday 10am-6pm
To reserve 1-11 tickets, call: 952-934-1525 or 800-362-3515
For reservations of 12 or more tickets, call: 952-934-1547 or 800-355-6273
*To reach the box office during non-business hours with questions regarding a performance, call: 952-934-1500.
Dinner & Show tickets include: an inclusive entree from our menu and the show. Tax and gratuity are not included. Preview our menu to see what is included with each entree.
Items available at an additional cost are: appetizers, specialty beverages, cocktails, wine, beer, soft drinks, entree upgrades, desserts, and gratuity. (Gratuity is included for groups of 12 or more).
There is a $1 per ticket service fee for all purchased tickets. A handling fee may be charged to deliver tickets by mail or at the will call window. There is no handling fee for tickets delivered electronically.
Groups of 12+ may reserve tickets up to twelve (12) months in advance by contacting our Group Sales Department at 952-934-1547 or 800-355-6273.
Tickets for parties of 11 or fewer are available for phone pre-sale as soon as the show title is announced. Call the box office at 952-934-1525 or 800-362-3515.
No. We invite you to call our Group Sales Department for ticket quantities of greater than 11. You will receive special pricing and great service!
Visit our Group Sales web page for more information, then call 952-934-1547 or 800-355-6273.
Unfortunately, seats cannot be held without payment. Please have all information at hand when ordering as there are no refunds.
For performances on the Main Stage, Chanhassen Dinner Theatres will exchange dates with a minimum of three days advance notice. In the case of severe weather, when travel is not advised, tickets may be exchanged for an alternate date. Ticket exchanges are subject to a fee. Please, check with the box office.
For Concert Events in the Fireside Theatre, there are no refunds, exchanges or credits given for missed performances.
We accept: cash, check, debit cards, CDT gift cards, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
Handicapped parking and ramps will ease your arrival to our theatre complex. We offer wheelchair seating in each of our theatres. Be sure to mention the need for wheelchair seating when calling the box office for reservations.
To guarantee relaxed dining, we recommend you arrive for lunch/dinner no later than thirty minutes after the doors open.
Yes, we have one ATM located in the lobby near the Box Office for your convenience.
Birthdays and anniversaries are made special at Chanhassen Dinner Theatres. Our tuxedoed greeter will be happy to announce your birthday or anniversary from the stage if requested in advance through the box office. We also offer the option to dedicate a performance in honor of your special event! Create that memorable celebration made complete with VIP treatment for the honored guest. Ask your reservationist.
To comply with strict union regulations, the use of cameras, recording equipment, and picture cell phones are strictly prohibited during performances. You may take pictures at your table prior to the performance.
CDT gift cards make wonderful gifts for everyone on your shopping list. They can be conveniently ordered online (where you have an option of printing the certificate on your computer's printer), at our box office, or over the telephone by calling 952-934-1525.
Call our box office to place your ticket order. Be sure to have your gift card/certificate available. We will need the numbers and the dollar amount when you place your order. Also, keep in mind that your gift card/certificate is valid forever regardless of any printed expiration date.
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres welcomes children ages five and above. Some productions may not be suitable for young children. If you are unsure, please ask the ticket reservationist. Babes in arms are not permitted in the dining room or theatres. Lap tickets are not available.
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres offers discounts to seniors and students for select performances. Visit our discounts page for more information.
Signed (ASL) and Audio Described (AD) services are available for specific Main Stage performances. Patrons seeking a Signed or Audio Described service should contact the box office for performance dates and proper seating location.
Ample parking is available on site, and it's free! Guests may also park in the ramp adjacent to the lot at no charge. Overnight parking is available upon request.
Show-only tickets may be reserved no earlier than ten days prior to a Main Stage performance date, based upon availability. Call the box office. Show-only tickets for the Concert Series and Stevie Ray's Comedy Cabaret can be purchased at any time.
If you or someone in your party has a special dietary request or concern, please bring it to the attention of your reservationist when you place your ticket order. Chanhassen Dinner Theatres offers vegetarian and gluten free options. Simply ask your server.
We allow guests to bring their own wine as long as it does not appear on our current wine list. We charge a $20 corking fee (per every 750ml bottle) on any wine brought into the theatre dining room. To view our extensive wine list, please visit our menus page.
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres does not have a dress code. However, most people dress up -- some more than others. We want our guests to be comfortable, but generally, you will not see guests wearing shorts, tennis shoes, or blue jeans.
If you chose "Download Tickets":
1. After you have submitted your ticket or gift certificate purchase, click on the "Download Tickets" button.
2. Click "Open" to open a PDF attachment.
3. In the PDF, each ordered item (ticket, gift certificate) will be its own page; if you ordered 4 tickets you'll have 4 pages that will print out, likewise for gift certificates.
4. With the PDF document open, you may choose "print" from the File menu at the top of the page.
5. Bring these sheets to the theatre on the day of the performance. These will serve as your admission to the production. The recipient of your gift certificate may redeem it by calling the box office or coming to the theatre to make a reservation.
Note: This is a commercial website, therefore, your spam blocker may have filtered our email message to you. Please be sure to check your Junk Mail & Spam folders, remove your spam blocker temporarily, or add email@example.com to your Safe/Approved Sender's list.
If you chose "Print At Home":
1. After you have submitted your ticket or gift certificate purchase, you will automatically receive an email to the address you supplied when setting up your online account.
2. Within 15-30 minutes an email message will be sent to you. (Please make sure you have given us a valid email address.) The "From" name will be "firstname.lastname@example.org." The Subject line will read "Chanhassen Dinner Theatres Purchase."
3. The email will include a PDF attachment either in the body of the message or at the very bottom, depending on your type of mailbox (i.e. Outlook Express, Hotmail, Yahoo...)
4. Double click to open the PDF attachment and view your ticket(s) or Gift Certificate(s). Each ticket will be its own page; if you ordered 4 tickets you'll have 4 pages that will print out, likewise for Gift Certificates.
5. With the PDF document open, you may click on the "print" icon in your email toolbar (at the top of the page) or choose "print" from the File menu at the top of the page.
6. Bring these sheets to the theatre on the day of your performance. These will serve as your admission to the production. The recipient of your Gift Certificate may redeem it by calling the box office or coming to the theatre to make a reservation.
Note: This is a commercial website, therefore, your spam blocker may have filtered our email message to you. Please be sure to check your Junk Mail & Spam folders, remove your spam blocker temporarily, or add email@example.com to your Safe/Approved Sender's list.
Chanhassen is a fully-professional theatre, and most actors are members of Actors' Equity, the actors' union. Auditions for Chanhassen Dinner Theatres are held several months prior to each production opening. Audition notice is given on our website. Additional notices are posted locally on www.minnesotaplaylist.com.
If you are from out-of-town, you may send a picture and resume to:
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
Attn: Solveig Theis
PO Box 100
Chanhassen, MN 55317-0100